Wednesday 21 January 2009

Dealing With The Brothers While Catching Pips With The Bubu

Ok yesterday was an adventurous day for me. I saw an entry using the Abdul Brothers and took it. Whilst a few hours later I saw 2 Bubu activations. I took those as well! Anyways having had bad experiences with Bubu's I never seem to learn from it. I was quite hasty, hence entering as soon as the bubu was activated and instead of seeing the price action move towards the take profit line, it reversed instead!! That left me nervous for a few hours and boy was I relieved to finally see the price action heading towards the take profit line. As I was sure that the price action was going to hit the take profit line I placed another entry.

Voila!!! 2 entries = 50 pips!! and not to mention the 30 pips I harvested on the helpful brothers. Alhamdulillah. Ooooh I forgot to mention this was on the EURAUD and I noticed the spread was a lot different on this monkey. Umm If i recall correctly it was 12 pips.

Score: 9-0

0 comments: