Wednesday 28 January 2009

Back To Basics

I haven't been trading the past 2 days as I've been busy settling down and finding internet in S'pore. Which is why it came as a shock to see the Price Action going up. Thats a 700+ pips that I missed!! Anyways, I shouldn't dwell on it and this is where the psychology of trading plays its part. Anyone without the right mentality would just dwell on the pips they missed and they would start seeing things that aren't actually there.

Anyways, being very careful NOT to enter a trade based on nothing, there was actually an SRDC break. Which I entered and managed to harvest 30 pips!! Excellent isn't it?? Thats an easy $300 I made this week. Alhamdulillah. This goes to show that even with the basics, we can already gain profit. Can you imagine using the techniques taught in Newbie Class??

Anyways, just in case you readers are interested in taking that first step towards financial freedom, we welcome you with open arms!! You know how to contact me =D

Score 12 - 0

0 comments: