Thursday 29 January 2009

Alhamdulillah!!!

Ok first of all, let me just inform you that starting from this post I'm going to post my winnings in PIP value. This is to ensure that people don't get the wrong idea and also because I want you all to use your imaginations. Now 1 pip value can vary from $1 to $100!! (or maybe more =p).

Ok moving on to my winnings for today, as you can see from the title, I had major winnings today. I made entries using the Abdul Brothers on 2 different monkeys which was EURUSD and GBPJPY. Managed to harvest 20 pips and 40 pips respectively. I'm very grateful I was handed these pips. Alhamdulillah!!

Anyways, as to how much $$$ I actually managed to harvest, use your imagination =D but bear in mind that we are offering classes so you can be earning the same as me or maybe even more!!

Score so far 14 - 0

0 comments: