Thursday 12 February 2009

Having The Right Mentality

I haven't been trading much since I started work which you can see from the posts. I've had probably 2 wins prior to todays win. Today saw me harvest only 30 pips based on a basic SRDC break. But hey, that doesn't mean I'm not grateful okay. At this moment in time, working on your discipline and also having a strong mind is just as essential as having the skills to trade.

While we're at that topic, I know a few guys who have gone gung ho and tried to enter trades without properly looking at the charts which eventually cost them dearly. It's a schoolboy error but I hope they learnt from their mistakes!! It goes to show that having the right mind set and also psychology is important.

Anyways, this win took my tally up to 18 wins now. Alhamdulillah. Hope there's many more wins to come.

0 comments: